Join our team!
SALES REPRESENTATIVE MUNICH
Simple is an Amsterdam-based brand that offers timeless, high-quality women’s clothing where comfort and luxury come together in a stylish and sophisticated way. Our collections feature long-lasting essentials with modern detailing, crafted with more and more natural materials and conscious choices.
We believe in the art of simplicity: it radiates both calmness and
strength. Choose Simple and choose to empower yourself.
As part of our development for our Wholesale
Organisation DACH we are looking for a Sales Representative (m/w/d) in fulltime
following our customer development. In this role you will be based in our
Showroom in Munich.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to
- Sales responsibilities for our field clients in Germany
- Acquisition for new clients
- Building up of perfect relationship with new and existing customers
- Order entry and notification management
- Daily delivery check and follow up
- Telesales and reorder follow up for all customers
- Creating Reorder proposals and
- Reorder and Sales reporting
As our new Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to be a key player in our sales organization by creating a successful wholesale business and leading the team.
- Ensuring efficient sales work with all our customers with pre and reorders
- Creation and expansion of new and existing customer portfolio
- Creating newsletter and reorder proposals according to sell through results
- Bestseller management / Swap Management
- Preparation and follow-up of reorder and sell through reports
- Ad-hoc duties and assistance with special projects as needed
To be successful in this role, you will need to be confident, have a bright personality, a strong work ethic and pride yourself on your ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, many of them complex and confidential. Highly effective administrative and communication skills are important, while high attention to detail is essential. The successful candidate will also have:
- Training as wholesale sales person with focus on fashion and textile industry
- At least 1 – 3 years previous experience in a similar role with staff responsibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to maintaining confidentiality and applying discretion
- Exceptional organisational skills and high proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- The capacity to work under pressure with, at times, conflicting demands
- The ability to be focused, structured and solution oriented
- A willingness to take responsibility, be proactive and act on your own initiative
- A positive attitude towards life and the willingness to be a real team player
- Hands on mentality is key to be successful in this role
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English;
Are you fair minded, flexible, charming and can’t wait to work in a familiar atmosphere and be part of a motivated and committed success team? You have a strong leader attitude and you love to take responsibility for a team, then don’t hesitate, because we can’t wait to meet you! Please send your complete and meaningful application documents to email@example.com